[Phoenix-eNews] Performance of im:print 2022 in association with the Inter-Cultural Association of Greater Victoria

UVic's Phoenix Theatre phoenix-enews at lists.uvic.ca
Mon Oct 3 13:40:50 PDT 2022

Dear Friends of the Phoenix Theatre,

I'm writing today with a special invitation.  The Department of Theatre has been working to diversify our Mainstage Season for the past few years.  This year, we are delighted to partner with the Intercultural Association of Greater Victoria (ICA) to bring to you Im:print 2022.

This show features the work of over a dozen BIPOC (Black, Indigenous, and People of Color) artists, which weaves together poetry, song, movement, dance and comedy!  It's a celebration of diversity and culture, and a way to highlight the work of Victoria's BIPOC artists.  Our students have also contributed original design and composition, as well as production support.

Your support will go a long way in realizing our vision to bring greater diversity to the Phoenix stage, and to show our commitment to our BIPOC students and their allies through performances like Im:print 2022.

There are only six performance and seating is limited. Please see the attached poster and contact our Box Office @ 250-721-8000 for information on how to book your tickets.

Sincerely,
Patrick Du Wors
(Acting Chair| Department of Theatre)

[uvic.ca]Catherine Plant (she/her)
Receptionist/ Undergraduate Admissions Secretary
Department of Theatre &
Phoenix Theatre
University of Victoria<http://www.uvic.ca/>
www.phoenixtheatres.ca<http://www.phoenixtheatres.ca/>