[MARMAM] Survey: Citizen Science Utilization by Marine Mammal Watching Operators

research at cetalingua.com research at cetalingua.com
Tue Jan 30 12:34:10 PST 2024

Hello,

We are conducting a study and a free online course designed specifically
for marine mammal watching operators. Our study, titled "Citizen Science
Utilization by Marine Mammal Watching Operators," seeks to gather
insights on the integration of citizen science in marine mammal watching
operations. The survey will take approximately 10-15 minutes and all
please go to
https://cetalingua.com/data/citizen-science-survey-for-marine-mammal-watching-companies/128/.

In addition to the survey, we are offering a complimentary online email
course: "How Can Marine Mammal Watching Companies Benefit from Citizen
Science?" This course, starting on April 5, 2024, aims to provide
practical tools and knowledge to effectively incorporate citizen science
into business operations, enhancing both operational efficiency and
customer experience. To register for this course, please go to
https://cetalingua.com/free-email-and-online-course/

Thank you!
Natalija Lace, PhD
Founder/Principal Investigator