[MARMAM] New publication: The Cetacean Sanctuary: A Sea of Unknowns

Jay Bruck jasonbruck at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 21 15:05:46 PST 2024

I am pleased to share my new publication in the journal Animals with the MARMAM community:

Bruck JN. The Cetacean Sanctuary: A Sea of Unknowns. Animals. 2024; 14(2):335. https://doi.org/10.3390/ani14020335

This article is available open access on the Animals website (https://www.mdpi.com/2076-2615/14/2/335).

--
Jason N. Bruck Ph.D.
Assistant Professor

Editorial Board Journal of Animal Behavior and Cognition / International Journal of Comparative Psychology / Learning and Behavior. Consider submitting your next manuscript to AB&C, IJCP or Learning and Behavior

**The views and opinions expressed in this message are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of Stephen F. Austin State University, its Board of Regents or the State of Texas.