[MARMAM] Southeast Atlantic Marine Mammal Symposium Web Site is Now Live

Andrew Read, Ph.D. aread at duke.edu
Wed Jan 17 09:26:18 PST 2024

We are pleased to announce that the website for the 2024 Southeast Atlantic Marine Mammal Symposium SEAMAMMS) meeting is now live: https://seamamms.wordpress.com.  Just as a reminder, SEAMAMMS is a regional scientific meeting designed to allow students at all levels to present the results of their research on marine mammals and to network with peers and potential mentors.

The Abstract Submission deadline is February 2nd. We look forward to receiving abstract for regular oral, speed talk, and poster presentations - please see the web site for more details.

We look forward to seeing many of you in Beaufort, NC April 26-28, 2024.

Andy Read, on behalf of the SEAMAMMS Organizing Committee.