[MARMAM] Deadline extension for abstracts and workshops - 35th ECS Conference

Marecamp info at marecamp.com
Wed Jan 10 09:36:26 PST 2024

Dear colleagues and friends,

We communicate that the deadline for abstracts' submission and workshops'
proposals to the *35th annual European Cetacean Society* *Conference* (10-12
April 2024, Catania, Italy) has been extended to this Wednesday, January
17th, 2024 (23:59 CET)!

Abstracts for oral presentations, short talks, and posters can be submitted
here
https://www.europeancetaceansociety.eu/abstract-submission-3

For the workshop and video proposals you can follow the instructions on
this webpage
https://www.europeancetaceansociety.eu/index.php/35th-annual-conference-catania-sicily-italy

Please find more information and updates on our websites and social media,
and remember that we are also looking for student volunteers!

www.europeancetaceansociety.eu

www.marecamp.com

*Facebook*

https://www.facebook.com/EuropeanCetaceanSociety/

*Instagram*

https://www.instagram.com/europeancetaceansociety/

*LinkedIn*

https://www.linkedin.com/company/european-cetacean-society-ecs/

*Twitter/X*

https://twitter.com/EuroCetSoc

Marecamp, the ECS Council, and the Scientific and Local Organizing
Committees can't wait to meet you in Catania!
Best wishes