[MARMAM] JOB ANNOUNCEMENT - PR-383843 Research Fish Biologist ZP-0482-3/4 (North Atlantic Right Whale Program Lead 10 year Federal Employee TERM Position)

Mridula Srinivasan - NOAA Federal mridula.srinivasan at noaa.gov
Tue Oct 31 12:02:59 PDT 2023

Hello,

The NMFS Southeast Fisheries Science Center's Marine Mammal and Turtle
Division is looking for interested and highly qualified candidates to serve
as a Program Lead for coordinating North Atlantic Right Whale projects in
the Southeast region.  This is a full-time *Federal Employee Term
Appointment for 10 years.* Additional details are provided below in the
vacancy announcement.

The *Direct Hire* announcement for one *Research Fish Biologist
ZP-0482-3/4 position *in* Pascagoula, MS, or Miami, FL *has been posted.
The announcement will be open for *14* days; it is set to open on *11/1/23* and
close on* 11/14/23.*

NMFS SEFSC-24-12157979-DHA
https://www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/758125900

Please distribute widely.

Thank you,
Mridula

--
*Mridula Srinivasan (Mree-du-la Sree-nee-va-sun), Ph.D.*

Executive Board Member NOAA AAPI ERG
<https://sites.google.com/noaa.gov/oicr-erg-asian/home?pli=1&authuser=1>

****** I support flexible working arrangements and I am sending this email
now because it suits the hours I am working today. Please do not feel
obliged to reply right away as I understand and expect you to respond
during your work hours. Thank you.