[MARMAM] Citizen science: How to report marine mammal sightings in Southern Ocean / Antarctica?

LivingOcean Bill Fulton bill at livingocean.org.au
Sat Oct 7 00:59:33 PDT 2023

Dear MARMAMers

Our NGO focuses on citizen science and has an annual a 10-day supervised citizen science cruise from Ushuaia to South Shetland Islands and Antarctica, each December/January. We are able to record marine mammal sightings and would appreciate pointers to any database, website, app or project that could use that data.

We are also happy to follow a research protocol that you would supply, and be your arms and legs there.

Kind regards

Bill Fulton
Living Ocean
Sydney Australia