[MARMAM] Special issue "Threats to Cetacean Health"

Leila Soledade Lemos leslemos at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 3 08:21:29 PDT 2023

Dear colleagues,

We are delighted to invite you to submit your work to the special issue "Threats to Cetacean Health" of MDPI Animals, with me and Dr. Rachel Ann Hauser Davis as guest editors.

This Special Issue aims to provide a comprehensive assessment of cetacean health worldwide and advance our understanding of the physiological mechanisms that control and regulate individual and population behaviors and dynamics, which can aid in taking effective and sustainable conservation actions.

Reviews or original research articles on pollution levels and effects, physiological and behavioral responses, and body condition alterations caused by anthropogenic influences are especially encouraged.

Deadline for manuscript submissions: 30 January 2024 (Extended!)

APCs apply.

More information on the special issue can be found here:

https://www.mdpi.com/journal/animals/special_issues/F378F97U0S<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/www.mdpi.com/journal/animals/special_issues/F378F97U0S__;!!FjuHKAHQs5udqho!KJ3MiFJkDibp-xIMLe65mv37qrB-LLAyFp4Lh5i4JoeopbHqIJCp4_7gzTrQ5hVWSoRcIQQw2kbvv_0xSu5u$>

We look forward to your contribution.

Please, spread the word.

Cheers,

[cid:08040e9a-70fc-4621-992f-9c48a9978132]
Leila S. Lemos, Ph.D.
Postdoctoral Scholar
Institute of Environment
College of Arts, Sciences & Education