[MARMAM] Job Announcement - SEFSC/NMFS North Atlantic Right Whale Field Tech (ZP3 10-YEAR TERM position)

mridula srinivasan naitrab at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 21 14:25:52 PST 2023

 This Direct Hire Authority announcement is for a ZP3 Federal TERM Research Fish Biologist within the Marine Mammal and Turtle Division at the Southeast Fisheries Science Center to oversee NARW field operations in the Southeast and support NEFSC and broader protected species needs. The position is advertised for several locations between Florida and North Carolina. The announcement opens today Tuesday, November 21st, 2023, and closes on Monday, December 4th, 2023.

USAJOBS Link.https://www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/761744800

Please share widely.
Thanks,Mridula
_________________Mridula Srinivasan (Mree-du-la Sree-nee-va-sun), Ph.D.Special AdvisorOffice of the Assistant Secretary of Commerce for Environmental Observation and Prediction (ASEOP)National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration, Department of Commerce+1202.308.3440 (Work Cell)----------------------------------------------------------Director, Marine Mammal and Turtle Division (MMTD)Atlantic IACUC ChairSoutheast Fisheries Science Center, Miami, FloridaNOAA Fisheries, Department of Commerce+1305.814.4526 (Google Voice)
Executive Board Member NOAA AAPI ERG
****** I support flexible working arrangements and I am sending this email now because it suits the hours I am working today. Please do not feel obliged to reply right away as I understand and expect you to respond during your work hours. Thank you.

Regards,Mridula