[MARMAM] WDC Marine Mammal Conservation Internship (temporary, full-time, paid)

Sarah McCormack sarah.mccormack at whales.org
Tue Nov 14 07:07:23 PST 2023

Whale and Dolphin Conservation’s North American office is now hiring for a 12-week, entry-level Marine Mammal Conservation Internship. We will prioritize candidates who do not have practical experience (internship, significant volunteering, employment) in this field outside of a classroom setting. Applicants should be eager to dive into new experiences and enjoy having a variety of tasks to work on. This position will help to assist staff in three key program areas: Marine Animal Rescue and Response, Education, and Boater Outreach.<https://us.whales.org/about/get-involved/#MARR>

We have two open positions in 2024 for this temporary, full-time, paid internship. We are seeking to fill one position each for the spring (March-May) and summer (June-August). The submission period will close November 30 at 11:59pm EST.

Diverse candidates are strongly encouraged to apply for this position. Whale and Dolphin Conservation embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We recognize that the field of marine mammal research and conservation lacks diversity, including within our own organization. WDC is dedicated to creating inclusive opportunities which represent diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and skills.

For full details and application instructions, please visit https://us.whales.org/about/get-involved/ .

Sarah McCormack​​​​
Stranding Coordinator
WDC North America
Pronouns: she, her, hers
Hotline:        +1 617‑688‑6872
Mobile:         +1 917-880-2160<tel:+1%20917-880-2160>
WDC, Whale and Dolphin Conservation
7 Nelson Street
Plymouth, MA
02360‑4044
United States
whales.org<https://whales.org/>
[WDC - Protecting Whales and Dolphins for over 30 years]<https://whales.org/>
[WDC on Facebook]<https://www.facebook.com/uswhalesorg>
[WDC North America on Twitter]<https://www.twitter.com/whales_org>
[WDC on Instagram]<https://www.instagram.com/whales_org>
[WDC on YouTube]<https://www.youtube.com/whalesorg>
[WDC News and Blogs]<https://us.whales.org/category/news/>
[WDC E-Newsletter]<https://us.whales.org/newsletter>
[WDC on Guidestar]<https://www.guidestar.org/profile/02-0749188>
Whale and Dolphin Conservation (“WDC”), Inc. is an IRS recognized 501(c)3 non‑profit organization.  Your contributions are tax deductible to the fullest extent of the law.
WDC, 7 Nelson Street, Plymouth, MA 02360‑4044  Tel: +1 (508) 746‑2522
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager.
Please note that any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the company.
Finally, the recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.