[MARMAM] 9th Workshop Communicating Marine Mammal Science to the General Public, program and registration

Luigi Elio Alessandro BUNDONE luigi.bundone at unive.it
Sun Mar 26 08:41:24 PDT 2023

Dear Marmam colleagues,

with the 34th European Conference approaching we are glad to post the final
program of our workshop on Communicating Marine Mammal Science to the
General Public.

Within this 9th edition of the workshop we explore different angles, the
program is therefore structured in sessions all according to the different
themes addressed as follows:

Session 1: communicating using networks and citizen science

Session 2: communicating exploring arts

Session 3: communicating with music I

Session 4: communicating to reach funding opportunities

Session 5: communicating to a young audience

Session 6: on broaden scientific communication

Session 7: on motivational communications

Session 8: communicating with music II

The complete program can be downloaded at the following link:

https://ln5.sync.com/dl/bfb043fa0/eqv886wv-yn2t64dd-bv8tqa4n-qvpakxm8

The workshop has a registration fee to participate of 30 € which will
include a coffee break and lunch. We also allow internet audience
participation for the cost of 15 €.

If you are interested in participating, please register by sending an email
to the following addresses at once:

Luigibundone at tiscali.it, luigi.bundone at unive.it, smit at m-e-e-r.de,
ghmilian at gmail.com, barbarapetterputnam at gmail.com

Please specify if you will attend online or in person in the mail. On the
second option, also provide us with information on food allergies so we can
provide proper food accordingly.

Best Regards,

Luigi, Volker, Gema and Barbara