[MARMAM] model of dugong/manatee

Claire GARRIGUE claire.garrigue at ird.fr
Mon Jul 24 17:34:18 PDT 2023

Dear Marmam,

I am looking to buy a dugong model that can be opened to see the
positioning of the organs as it exists for other species such as
dolphins for example. We are looking for this type of material in order
to use it mainly for the training of veterinarians for necropsies of
dugongs.

According to the research that we have currently conducted with certain
manufacturers in France, it seems that an exterior model exists but no
one seems to be making an 'interior' model.

If someone can provide me with contacts of companies that manufacture
this type of equipment I would be grateful because I do not know where
to go.

Thank you in advance

--
Dr Claire Garrigue
UMR ENTROPIE - Institut de Recherche pour le Développement