[MARMAM] Job Opportunity-UF Aquatic Animal Health Program

Larkin,Iskande (Iske) ivlarkin at ufl.edu
Wed Jul 19 11:05:41 PDT 2023

Hello!
 The University of Florida Aquatic Animal Health Program is currently seeking to fill our Program Assistant Position. Our program here at the College of Veterinary Medicine focuses on training in the care of marine mammals, with an emphasis on manatees. This position aids the program's initiatives through administrative support, grant management, and supporting facilitation of educational deliverables. Please see below for further details regarding the posting.
 If you have any questions regarding the posting, please email me at (ivlarkin at ufl.edu<mailto:ivlarkin at ufl.edu>). Please feel free to share this posting with anyone who you think may be interested.
 University of Florida - Details - Program Assistant link (ufl.edu)<https://explore.jobs.ufl.edu/en-us/job/527613/program-assistant?fbclid=IwAR20zNhak6oGdKSkd-w4lHfJfcZEdO4V-PK8lDv9wXcXBYbwZPPlt8L90Cc>
Or go to https://explore.jobs.ufl.edu/en-us/listing/  and look for job number: 527613
The posting will close on Friday July 21st, 2023.
Sincerely,
Dr Iske Larkin

[AAH logo blue E-Mail Sig]

Iske V. Larkin, PhD
Senior Lecturer & Education Coordinator
Director of Aquatic Animal Health Program
Department of Large Animal Clinical Sciences
College of Veterinary Medicine
University of Florida
PO Box 100136
2015 SW 16th Ave
Gainesville, Florida 32610

Office phone - 352-294-4095
Work cell - 352-494-1742
Fax - 352-392-8289
Program web page: http://aquatic.vetmed.ufl.edu<http://aquatic.vetmed.ufl.edu/>

"To the world you might be one person, but to one person you might be the world." -Anonymous