[MARMAM] The Elakha Alliance is hiring!

Jane Bacchieri jane at elakhaalliance.org
Tue Apr 11 15:18:08 PDT 2023

The Elakha Alliance <https://www.elakhaalliance.org>is recruiting for
a *Coastal
Community Coordinator*. This is a new staff position to fulfill our
outreach and communication needs on the coast. More information about the
position and how to apply can be found here on our website
<https://www.elakhaalliance.org/job/>. Please note - applicants must live
in a community on the Oregon coast to be considered for this position.The
deadline for applications is May 7, 2023.

The Elakha Alliance, an Oregon non-profit organization, is leading an
effort to return sea otters to the coastal ecosystems of Oregon and restore
their connection to the culture of coastal Indian people. The Elakha
Alliance was formed by individuals with a shared belief in a powerful
vision: an Oregon coast 50 years from now where our children and
grandchildren co-exist along with a thriving sea otter population and a
robust marine ecosystem.

You can read more about the Elakha Alliance at: www.elakhaalliance.org

Please share this exciting opportunity with your networks and anyone you
think might be interested in working with the Elakha Alliance to bring sea
otters back to Oregon!

Thank you.

--
*Jane Bacchieri *(she/her)