[MARMAM] Buying/loaning CPODS for the SAMBAH II project

Ms Kylie Owen kylie.owen at uqconnect.edu.au
Mon Apr 3 06:39:15 PDT 2023

Hey everyone,
We would like to get in touch with anyone who may have CPODs that they are interested in loaning or selling to our consortium, for use in a large-scale monitoring project.
The SAMBAH II project aims to determine the abundance of the Critically Endangered Baltic Proper harbour porpoise. For this, close to 300 stations over eight countries around the Baltic Sea will be monitored using CPODs, and we are currently short on the number of CPODs required to make this happen.
If you have CPODs that you no longer use and would like to sell them or would be willing to loan equipment to the project during 2024/2025, please contact kylie.owen at nrm.se.
Thanks for your help
Kind Regards
Kylie