[MARMAM] Job closing soon: Marine Mammal Scientist - start date negotiable!

Alastair Baylis ammbaylis at gmail.com
Mon Sep 26 05:03:41 PDT 2022

*Closing date 3 October - start date negotiable!*

*Job vacancy: Marine Mammal Scientist (fur seals)*
https://www.south-atlantic-research.org/jobs/

What: Pinniped tracking, isotopes and modelling.
Where: Falkland Islands (South Atlantic Environmental Research Institute)
Duration: 2 years
Salary: starting at £38,288
Closing date: 3 October

We are seeking a Marine Mammal Scientist to help study the movements of
South American fur seals by deploying satellite tags, to assess diet using
isotope and DNA analysis, and to help quantify interactions with fishing
vessels. For a detailed job description or to apply, please visit*:*
*https://www.south-atlantic-research.org/jobs/
<https://www.south-atlantic-research.org/jobs/>*

Feel free to contact me directly if you have any questions.