[MARMAM] Call for a PhD position

Natalia Fraija natalia.fraija at uv.es
Tue Sep 20 10:03:23 PDT 2022

Dear colleagues,

We are seeking a motivated candidate for a PhD position to enrol on the project CETABIOENA (Monitoring Cetacean Biodiversity Using Environmental DNA) funded by the GenT Plan Programme (Generalitat Valenciana) at the Marine Zoology Unit (Cavanilles Institute of Biodiversity and Evolutionary Biology, University of Valencia).

Please see all the information at: https://www.dropbox.com/s/1q194qe0s4pqk1a/PhDStudent_position.pdf?dl=0 <https://www.dropbox.com/s/1q194qe0s4pqk1a/PhDStudent_position.pdf?dl=0>. I will very much appreciate if you could spread the word or if you have someone in mind that could be interested, please do share the link.

With kindest regards,
Natalia

Natalia Fraija Fernández
Researcher - Marine Zoology Unit, University of Valencia. Phone: (9635) 43685
Scientific Associate - Department of Life Sciences, Natural History Museum