[MARMAM] 2022 American Cetacean Society Conference, San Diego (Nov 4-6)

Uko Gorter 2 uko at ukogorter.com
Sat Sep 17 12:32:23 PDT 2022

18th International Conference of the American Cetacean Society
Kona Kai Resort & Spa, California, November 4-6, 2022
"Whales in a Sea of Troubles"

Dear MARMAM community,

The Early Bird registration for our 2022 ACS Conference has been extended to October 1.

Please register for your in-person or virtual conference.
To register for our conference CLICK HERE or go to our ACS Conference webpage for more information (acsonline.org/2022-conference)
To book your hotel room at the Kona Kai Resort & Spa at the conference rate CLICK HERE
Attached here is our ACS Conference Schedule (subject to changes), as well as list of all our invited Speakers and Panelists.
To find nice conference swag, go to our bonfire store: https://www.bonfire.com/store/the-acs-shop/

We're close to ready, we are just waiting for you. We hope to see you in San Diego!

 –The 2022 ACS Conference Committee–