[MARMAM] ANZSCSMM Student Conference 2023, Hobart

ANZSCSMM ANZSCSMM anzscsmm at gmail.com
Tue Sep 13 03:03:47 PDT 2022

To the maramam community and marine mammal students in Australia and New
Zealand,

ANZSCSMM are super excited to announce our next student conference being
held in Hobart, Tasmania, next year! The conference theme is '*sampling
along the marine food chain - from predators to prey*'. Keep the 14th &
15th of April 2023 saved in your diaries. We would love to see you there!

EOI are open now, with abstract submissions opening on the 1st November.
Price to attend the conference is $15 with free accommodation provided
(limited spaces! so be quick)

You can register your interest in attending the conference via the Google
Form link below, or head on over to our conference website for more
information.

https://docs.google.com/.../1FAIpQLSe6UAinvPfg4i.../viewform
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe6UAinvPfg4i4M66qCin2pGIRT6wY8SnwTTGIfRcS8tFGGUA/viewform?fbclid=IwAR2ZqEk564kjv3iIVyuY9JzJY_PzcDOmS317m3YB8i0WY8an1aUkjZphUu4>
https://anzscsmm.wixsite.com/anzscsmm/home
<https://anzscsmm.wixsite.com/anzscsmm/home?fbclid=IwAR0x1udWBOHP26eWcChom-ptxW-BmwGyml4RBepmz8C4jP8JZ4TkdRexJSc>

You can also email us at anzscsmm at gmail.com if you have any questions.

Cheers!

On behalf of the ANZSCSMM Chapter Heads
(Jasmin Gross, Ciara Brown, Brodie Elsdon, Courtney Ogilvy, Gabrielle
Genty, Sophia Volzke, Grace Russell, and Rebecca Boys)

Australia/New Zealand Student Chapter for the Society of Marine
Mammalogy (ANZSCSMM)

anzscsmm at gmail.com
ANZSCSMM Facebook Page <https://www.facebook.com/groups/ANZSCSMM>
ANZSCSMM Website <https://lpogsonmanning.wixsite.com/anzscsmm/>