[MARMAM] Job opportunity: Marine Mammal Scientist (fur seals)

Alastair Baylis ammbaylis at gmail.com
Sat Sep 10 03:51:16 PDT 2022

*Job vacancy: Marine Mammal Scientist (fur seals)*
https://www.south-atlantic-research.org/jobs/

What: Pinniped tracking, isotopes and modelling.
Where: Falkland Islands (South Atlantic Environmental Research Institute)
Duration: 2 years
Salary: starting at £38,288
Closing date: 3 October

We are seeking a Marine Mammal Scientist to help study the movements of
South American fur seals by deploying satellite tags, to assess diet using
isotope and DNA analysis, and to help quantify interactions with fishing
vessels. For a detailed job description or to apply, please visit*:*
*https://www.south-atlantic-research.org/jobs/
<https://www.south-atlantic-research.org/jobs/>*

Feel free to contact me directly if you have any questions.