[MARMAM] Back issue of Scientific Reports of the Whales Research Institute available

Thomas Jefferson sclymene at aol.com
Tue Jul 26 15:23:03 PDT 2022

Dear MARMAM,  ¡VIVA Vaquita! has back issues of the Scientific Reports of the Whales Research Institute (a Japanese marine mammal journal published in English from 1948-1988) available for a donation to our organization. Most issues are available, and a near-complete set is also available.  Please contact us if you are interested and let us know the specific issue or issues you have interest in, or if you would like a listing of the papers in each issue.
 ¡VIVA Vaquita! is a non-profit organization dedicated to working to help save the vaquita from extinction.  100% of funds raised are actively used for research and conservation work on the vaquita (Phocoena sinus), the world’s most endangered marine mammal species, and other endangered cetaceans.  The global population of the vaquita now numbers less than 10 individuals and is nearing extinction. Visit our website at www.vivavaquita.org for more details.  To request SRWRI issues, please contact Tom Jefferson at <sclymene at aol.com>.