[MARMAM] Caribbean cetacean monitoring Program

Jeffrey Bernus jeffrey.bernus at ccs-ngo.com
Mon Feb 28 17:34:19 PST 2022

Dear Colleagues,

The Caribbean Cetacean Society is starting a long-term regional monitoring program for all cetacean in the different islands of the Lesser Antilles.

This video is presenting our NGO : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HO0NGE5gnVw <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HO0NGE5gnVw>

You can find here  https://www.ccs-ngo.com/ti-whale-an-nou <https://www.ccs-ngo.com/ti-whale-an-nou> more information on our 2021 preliminary results and 2022 program. There is also a nice video presenting our work from last year. Feel free to reach out to us for those whiling to participate.

Best,

~~
Jeffrey Bernus
Co-Founder & President