[MARMAM] 2022 ECS Conference – Registration Deadline Approaching

conference2022 at europeancetaceansociety.eu conference2022 at europeancetaceansociety.eu
Sat Feb 26 09:28:30 PST 2022

Hello MARMAM Subscribers,

As you all know, the 33rd ECS Conference is just over a month away,
and this coming Friday (March 4th, 2022) is the deadline for
early-bird registration.
We ask that all of you planning on joining us (in person or virtually)
register as soon as possible as we are trying to assess attendee
numbers for this exciting event!
This will be the ECS’s first hybrid conference – meaning that in
addition to in-person attendance, we will also be streaming the event
to our virtual attendees.

Link for registration - https://www.europeancetaceansociety.eu/confreg/8629

Hope to see you very soon,
The ECS conference team