[MARMAM] Mailing List Submission - PSO/ESO/PAM Job Opportunities

William Byrd williamb at aisobservers.com
Tue Feb 8 08:27:36 PST 2022

Hi all!

A.I.S., Inc. (AIS) is a national scientific services firm supporting maritime activities requiring certification of compliance with environmental regulations as well as collecting data for use by Federal, State, Municipal, and other government agencies along the US coastline.

AIS is looking for several PSO/MMO/ESO/PAM candidates to support a number of upcoming projects. We have upcoming dredging, geophysical, seismic, construction, wreck removal, and other projects on the horizon. These projects vary in duration, location and start date with some being immediate and some others turning on throughout the year.

We have multiple openings on multiple projects so please share this message with your network and anyone else you feel might be interested in this type of work. Please visit our website to learn more about AIS. The link is Home - A.I.S., Inc. (aisobservers.com)<https://aisobservers.com/>. For a more personalized experience, please reach out to our Manager of Talent Acquisition, William Byrd. He can be reached at 774-762-7019

Regards,

William Byrd
Manager, Talent Acquisition
A.I.S., Inc.