[MARMAM] SEAMAMMS 2022: Save the Date!

Cartolano, Maria C. mcartolano at rsmas.miami.edu
Mon Feb 7 18:13:05 PST 2022

Dear MARMAM,

We are excited to announce that SEAMAMMS will be held May 20th-22nd, 2022 and hosted by the University of Miami Rosenstiel School of Marine & Atmospheric Science (RSMAS) in Miami, FL, USA.

The Southeast and Mid-Atlantic Marine Mammal Symposium (SEAMAMMS) is a long-standing, regional, scientific marine mammal meeting that is open to all presenters, with an emphasis on undergraduate and graduate students. The SEAMAMMS serves as an excellent and encouraging platform for students to present their research and network with colleagues and experts in the marine mammal field. We were so grateful to everyone who originally signed up in 2020 and are thankful for the opportunity to host the symposium for the first time at RSMAS this year.

The symposium will have limited in-person capacity and a virtual option (subject to change). Early bird registration is $50 and the deadline for early bird registration and abstract submission will be March 31st.

Please stay tuned and check out the website<https://seamamms.wordpress.com> for more information regarding online registration and abstract submission.

We hope to see you there!
Maria Cartolano

Maria C. Cartolano, PhD

Lecturer in Marine Mammal Science

Department of Marine Biology and Ecology
Rosenstiel School of Marine and Atmospheric Science
University of Miami
mcartolano at rsmas.miami.edu