[MARMAM] Paper Request - Bowhead Whale - McCartney 1978/1980

Youri van den Hurk yourivandenhurk at gmail.com
Wed Aug 3 09:50:47 PDT 2022

Hi all,

I am looking for copies of the following papers. I've sent out multiple
emails, but cannot seem to find them.

McCartney, A. P. 1978. Study of archaeological whale bones for the
reconstruction of Canadian Arctic bowhead whale stocks and whale use by
prehistoric Inuit. Preliminary MS report prepared for the Northern
Environmental Protection Branch, Dept. of Indian and Northern Affairs,
Ottawa.

And/or

McCartney, A. P. 1980. Study of archaeological whale bones for the
reconstruction of Canadian Arctic bowhead whale stocks and whale use by
prehistoric Inuit. Final MS report prepared for the Northern Environmental
Protection Branch, Dept. of Indian and Northern Affairs, Ottawa.

Many thanks in advance,
Youri van den Hurk