[MARMAM] A New Podcast from Aquatic Mammals journal!

Kathleen Dudzinski kdudzinski at dolphincommunicationproject.org
Fri Apr 1 08:44:32 PDT 2022

In celebration of our 50th Anniversary, Aquatic Mammals journal has launched a podcast - Aquatic Mammals - A Historical Perspective

This new free podcast includes excerpts from the video interviews with our Historical Perspectives (HP) series' participants in audio format. This audio podcast can be listened to or downloaded from Anchor (https://anchor.fm/aquatic-mammals <https://anchor.fm/aquatic-mammals>) and on Spotify (https://open.spotify.com/show/59EaiuQP9kFhBddHEyD16u <https://open.spotify.com/show/59EaiuQP9kFhBddHEyD16u>). We have 6 episodes available on the podcast that range in length from ~20 min - ~60 min. The journal plans to upload two new episodes each month for the next few years, until all current HP participants are represented. If you enjoy this new HP audio podcast, then maybe you’ll log into the Aquatic Mammals journal website to view the HP video interview clips in full!

Check our our website (www.aquaticmammalsjournal.org <http://www.aquaticmammalsjournal.org/>) for the latest issue of the journal, our HP series, and more.

Cheers
Kathleen

Kathleen M. Dudzinski, Ph.D.