[MARMAM] Call for submissions for a Special Issue in Journal Sustainability (Patricia Arranz)

Patty Arranz patty.arranz at gmail.com
Fri Nov 26 03:15:40 PST 2021

Dear Colleagues,

Journal* Sustainability* (ISSN 2071-1050; IF 3.251) is currently running a
Special Issue entitled “*Sustainable Conservation of Marine Mammals: Latest
Advances and Prospects*". We invite you to contribute to this Special Issue
with a comprehensive *R**eview* paper or full *O**riginal **R**esearch **A*
*rticle* reporting the latest experimental and theoretical research
progress with high quality results from your group.

For further reading, please follow the link to the Special Issue Website at:

https://www.mdpi.com/journal/sustainability/special_issues/marine_mammals_conservation

The submission deadline is *30 April 2022*. You may send your manuscript
now or up until the deadline. Submitted papers should not be under
consideration for publication elsewhere. We also encourage authors to send
a short abstract or tentative title to the Editorial Office in advance (
sustainability at mdpi.com).

*Sustainability* is a fully open access journal. Open access (unlimited and
free access by readers) increases publicity and promotes more frequent
citations, as indicated by several studies. Open access is supported by the
authors and their institutes.

For further details on the submission process, please see the instructions
for authors at the journal website (
https://www.mdpi.com/journal/sustainability/instructions).

We look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,