[MARMAM] ECS Webinar 2021 - Recordings and Survey

Webeditor ECS webeditor at europeancetaceansociety.eu
Sun Mar 21 12:04:12 PDT 2021

Dear ECS friends and followers,

The European Cetacean Society Webinar came to an end last Friday 19th of
March. We are truly grateful to all presenters, for their extremely valuable
and interesting contributions, and to the hundreds of attendees who followed
us.

For those who could not attend or would like to view once again some of the
presentations, we are happy to inform you that, as promised, most
presentations are now available on-line and can be found at
<https://www.europeancetaceansociety.eu/ecs-webinar-2021>
https://www.europeancetaceansociety.eu/ecs-webinar-2021

This was a first ECS webinar "experiment" and we are glad to say that with
an average number of 300+ viewers per presentation, it was a quite
successful one! We have received feedback from many ECS webinar participants
but we would like to hear from as many of you as possible. Those willing to
help us improving future ECS initiatives can do that by filling a very short
and user-friendly on-line questionnaire available here
<https://www.zoom.us/webinar/tJUrf-qqrD8pHtWml8hhEdVMCDNGpF2Xesxu/postsurvey
?tk=Psfu0IeUl_lw8ztXwiA6xSb0K93bzIlH0ZVo22n8De0.DQIAAAAVWL77FRZ2RGF4LXRKS1Nz
R2NXdkdzMUtRSHNBJHdlYmVkaXRvckBldXJvcGVhbmNldGFjZWFuc29jaWV0eS5ldQAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYTmdBRVZXZkFSUXlLWk16a3FYTkZqQT09> .

Thanks again,

ECS Council