[MARMAM] Visual Guides of Animal Reproduction- cetacean addition

Dara Orbach dnorbach at gmail.com
Thu Mar 11 09:58:40 PST 2021

Dear colleagues,

On behalf of my collaborators, I would like to share with you the link to
VisGAR- Visual Guides of Animal Reproduction. The educational resource
developed by the University of Florida College of Veterinary Medicine
includes anatomical images to assist with reproductive research and
education in a variety of species, some of which include bovines, canines,
felines, and now new guides for cetaceans and porcines.  We welcome you to
explore the guides.  https://visgar.vetmed.ufl.edu/

Dara Orbach, PhD
Assistant Professor of Marine Biology
Department of Life Sciences