[MARMAM] Invitation for SOMEMMA Virtual Conference (in English and Spanish)

Katherina Audley katherina at whalesinmexico.com
Wed Mar 10 15:19:53 PST 2021

Greetings all -

I am passing along an invitation from our colleagues at SOMEMMA about their excellent biennial conference, which will be online this year:

“THE KEYNOTE PACKAGE”

During the XXXVII International Meeting for the Study of Marine Mammals (May 3-6, 2021) by the Mexican Society for Marine Mammalogy (SOMEMMA), which will be online, 6 keynote conferences will be given. Are you interested in just registering for them? We offer you an exclusive package with a cost of $500 MXN ($25.00 USD), to access only these talks. It is a good opportunity to learn from the greatest. **Important: There will be simultaneous translation from Spanish to English.

Registration, keynote talks and more here: https://somemma.exporegistro.com/registro_magistrales.php <https://somemma.exporegistro.com/registro_magistrales.php>
You can solve doubts in the following account, and it is to whom you need to send your payment receipt, with name, institution and if you are a student/professor: tesoreria.somemma at gmail.com <mailto:tesoreria.somemma at gmail.com>

—
Katherina Audley
Founder and Director
Whales of Guerrero