[MARMAM] Theodolite/Data Collection Systems

Kayla A. Scheimreif Kayla.Scheimreif at north-slope.org
Fri Mar 5 11:16:53 PST 2021

Hello,

Please see my MARMAM mailing list submission below:

I'm interested in hearing about folks' theodolite/data collection systems for tracking cetaceans. I'm especially interested in Pythagoras, systems for freezing temperature/high light conditions, and techniques for tracking individual whales/linking up sightings. Any information would be much appreciated - and I hope to be able to share what we have learned after future field work. Many thanks.

Best,

Kayla Scheimreif
Wildlife Biologist
North Slope Borough