[MARMAM] Updated information on free webinar of the ECS

Webeditor ECS webeditor at europeancetaceansociety.eu
Wed Mar 3 10:12:58 PST 2021

EUROPEAN CETACEAN SOCIETY

Dear all,

We hope this message finds you well. As previously announced, the ECS
WEBINAR will take place between 15th and the 19th March 2021; in less than
two weeks!

We are delighted to share with you the FINAL PROGRAM of the webinar with
detailed information of the presentations (including abstracts). We hope
that this program will be as interesting to you, as it is to us!

 <https://www.europeancetaceansociety.eu/ecs-webinar-2021>
https://www.europeancetaceansociety.eu/ecs-webinar-2021

The webinar is open to everyone and no registration is needed. It will be
hosted by the ECS using ZOOM WEBINAR.

The presentations will be recorded and posted online to render them
accessible to a wider audience after the event, unless indicated otherwise
by those presenters who may be sharing some sensitive material (e.g.,
unpublished data).

In a few days, we will be sharing the link needed to attend the webinar and
basic webinar etiquette tips for attendees. This information will be soon
also available in the ECS website provided above.

Sincerely yours,

ECS Council

--

Apologies for cross-posting