[MARMAM] Extension to Public Comment Period for MMHSRP's Draft Programmatic Environmental Impact Statement (PEIS)

MMHSRP PEIS Comments - NOAA Service Account mmhsrp.peis.comments at noaa.gov
Fri Jun 25 07:55:42 PDT 2021

Hello All,

The MMHSRP would like to announce that we are extending the public comment
period for 30 days, following requests for more time for review to review
the draft PEIS. The comment period will now close on July 28, 2021. We hope
that this gives everyone some additional time for the best possible review.

As a reminder, the draft PEIS can be found at:
https://www.fisheries.noaa.gov/resource/document/draft-programmatic-environmental-impact-statement-mmhsrp.
The associated appendices for the  draft PEIS can be found at:
https://www.fisheries.noaa.gov/resource/document/appendices-mmhsrp-draft-programmatic-environmental-impact-statement
.

Thank you,
Steve Manley on behalf of the MMHSRP