[MARMAM] Conservation in Marine Mammal Response internship with stipend

Julia Ohern ohernj at tmmc.org
Wed Jun 9 17:50:37 PDT 2021

Hello!

The Marine Mammal Center is excited to recruit a candidate for our Conservation in Marine Mammal Response internship. This internship includes housing support, monthly stipend, and is based out of our Monterey Bay office in Moss Landing, California. Ideally, the intern will begin in July and continue through mid-November. Stipend and housing are meant to increase the accessibility of this early-career opportunity in marine mammal conservation while providing meaningful support to our response community at The Marine Mammal Center. Interested applicants can find more information and apply at our website
https://recruiting.paylocity.com/recruiting/jobs/Details/597828/Marine-Mammal-Center/Conservation-in-Marine-Mammal-Response-Internship
[https://recruiting.paylocity.com/Recruiting/Jobs/GetShareLogoFile?moduleId=6665]<https://recruiting.paylocity.com/recruiting/jobs/Details/597828/Marine-Mammal-Center/Conservation-in-Marine-Mammal-Response-Internship>
Marine Mammal Center - Conservation in Marine Mammal Response Internship<https://recruiting.paylocity.com/recruiting/jobs/Details/597828/Marine-Mammal-Center/Conservation-in-Marine-Mammal-Response-Internship>
Conservation in Marine Mammal Response InternshipLocation of Position: Moss Landing, California Reports to: Monterey Bay Operations ManagerHours: 40 hours Thursday-Monday, hours flexiblePosition Classification: Seasonal Benefits: Limited benefits. Stipend with housing options provided through a network of our volunteers in exchange for house or pet-sitting.Position OverviewThis internship is meant to provide the intern with a high-level view of community powered conservation while supporting the advancement of an inclusive environment within one of the world’s largest marine mammal stranding response programs. The successful candidate will contribute meaningful support to the technology, volunteer engagement, and logistics of our Monterey Bay Operations. Key ResponsibilitiesSchedule is Thursday-Monday. Supports the Operations Coordinators with technological and logistical tools that facilitate an efficient stranding response program. This includes tracking response progress, updating the
recruiting.paylocity.com

[cid:image003.png at 01D546BE.F148AC60]

Julia O'Hern, Ph.D.

Monterey Bay Operations Manager