[MARMAM] Looking for pictures showing the blow of an Atlantic white-sided dolphin, white-beaked dolphin or harbour porpoise

Jan Herrmann jan.herrmann at cetacea.de
Sat Jun 5 03:10:17 PDT 2021

Dear MARMAM community,

we are looking for pictures showing the blow of an Atlantic white-sided
dolphin, white-beaked dolphin or harbour porpoise.

The UNESCO World Heritage Wadden Sea Visitor Centre in Wilhelmshaven,
Germany is currently remodelling its exhibition. In the whale room there
will be a game where visitors have to identify a whale by its blow.
While it is no problem to get corresponding photos or videos of large
whales, the blow of harbour porpoises and dolphins is only clearly
visible under certain weather conditions, if at all.

Did you manage to take such a picture or film? We would be happy to show
your footage in our exhibition. Please get in touch with Dr. Juliana
Köhler, info at wattenmeer-besucherzentrum.de.

Many thanks,
Jan

--