[MARMAM] Request for help in findig an old paper

Thomas Jefferson sclymene at aol.com
Mon Jan 25 08:52:59 PST 2021

Dear Colleagues,  I have been searching long and hard for a copy of this very elusive paper, but with no luck:
Burmeister, H. 1865. Relación preliminar sobre un cetáceo nuevo (Ziphiorrhynchus cryptodon) tomado en la playa de Buenos Aires. Revista Farmaceutica, Buenos Aires 4:363-368.

If anyone has a copy they could send me, or knows where I might be able to find a copy, I would really appreciate the help.Best wishes,Thomas A. Jefferson, Ph.D.Clymene Enterprises
sclymene at aol.com