[MARMAM] Seeking MMOs for deployment on expedition tour vessels in the Antarctic Peninsula

Angus Henderson afhender at gmail.com
Fri Jan 22 15:25:15 PST 2021

RE: Seeking MMOs for deployment on expedition tour vessels in the Antarctic
Peninsula.

To all those that applied to these previously advertised positions, thank
you for your application, we were overwhelmed with interest in these
positions. These positions are now filled, however, there are still some
applicants to be contacted as we work through the process. This message to
notify interested parties that applications have now closed. The exception
remains those applicants from Argentina or Chile. If you are a resident of
Argentina or Chile, please put through your application.

Cheers,

Angus