[MARMAM] Blue Whale Baleen

Cheryl Munday cheryl at cherylmunday.com
Thu Feb 25 11:02:56 PST 2021

MARMAM Community:

We are looking for a single blade of blue whale baleen for an educational
exhibit at Clearwater Marine Aquarium (CMA). Unfortunately, most
government-run museums and offices are closed because of the pandemic, so
we have not been able to locate blue whale baleen that can be accessed at
this time. If you are located in the U.S. and have a blade we can borrow
for 9 months, please let me know.

Whale: Living with Giants (
https://mission.cmaquarium.org/news/whale-exhibit-coming-to-clearwater-marine-aquarium/
)

Cheryl Munday
Curator, Whales: Living with Giants
cheryl at cherylmunday.com

Clearwater Marine Aquarium (CMA) is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit working marine
rescue center dedicated to inspiring the human spirit through leadership in
education, research, rescue, rehabilitation, and release. CMA is a
stranding network partner in the Southeast U.S.