[MARMAM] European Association for Aquatic Mammals - Conference 2021

Guillermo Sánchez Contreras gjsctn at gmail.com
Mon Feb 22 05:51:01 PST 2021

Dear friends and colleagues,

The pandemic did not allow the EAAM to meet face to face in 2020. As you
may know, the 2020 Annual Conference was meant to be in Valencia (Spain)
but in order to avoid any unnecessary health risk for everyone, the meeting
was initially postponed and cancelled later on. However, the EAAM Board,
and especially our President Elect, were committed to organize an event in
2021. Despite the global situation and travel restrictions, the EAAM
considered the option of celebrating the Conference virtually. Thus, we are
pleased to announce the upcoming 2021 Conference:

*EAAM 2021 - A Conference to the Future*

The Conference is taking place between 11th and 13th March. The programme
includes international key speakers, round tables and scientific sessions
of a variety of topics (welfare, research, veterinary medicine, training,
conservation). This year we are including Video-Presentations. You can find
more details on our website
<https://eaam.org/eaam-2021-a-conference-for-the-future/>. Do not miss
it! Registrations
are open <https://www.credoffice.net/EAAMVirtualCongress/?eid=1&lg=en>!
We are looking forward to seeing you in March!

The EAAM Board.

--
*Guillermo J. Sánchez Contreras*
Veterinario - Veterinarian - Dierenarts