[MARMAM] Reminder - SMM2021 Conference Abstract Submission

Amy Hirons hirons at nova.edu
Wed Dec 22 06:46:37 PST 2021

Hello all,

We would like to remind everyone that SMM2021 will have a limited Abstract Submission for 15 days, starting Monday, January 3 at 12pm (noon) EST until Monday, January 17 12pm (noon) EST. These new abstracts will undergo the same review process as all previously submitted abstracts. We anticipate all new abstracts submitted by in-person attendees will be presented in the poster format though some abstracts may be selected for or changed to oral presentation if slots are available. Our new hybrid presentation format will also be an excellent opportunity to share your data. We are working on a myriad of presentation and engagement options for the best global representations. Please refer to the conference website for additional information (smmconference.org).

Regards,