[MARMAM] Marine Mammal Observer Bridging Program May 6-27

Kayla Hunter kayla.hunter at edgewiseenvironmental.com
Tue Apr 27 10:14:34 PDT 2021

Edgewise Environmental offers an online Canada - Marine Mammal Observer
(MMO) Bridging Program, with our next course taking place May 6-27. The
C-MMO Bridging program is meant for those who have already successfully
completed another recognized marine mammal certification program and have
global experience working as an MMO. This program is ideal for those who may
be seeking a certificate specific to Canadian legislation and regulation in
order to work within Canadian jurisdiction, but is also excellent for
Continued Professional Development.

Visit our website to learn more about our C-MMO Bridging program, view the
course syllabus, or register:
https://www.edgewiseenvironmental.com/training/c-mmo-bridging-program/

Email info at edgewiseenvironmental.com with any questions.

*Kayla Hunter*
*Digital Marketing and Technology Strategist*
*Edgewise Environmental Ltd.*

*www.edgewiseenvironmental.com <http://www.edgewiseenvironmental.com/>*

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: *The contents of this email message and any
attachments are intended solely for the addressee(s) and may contain
confidential and/or privileged information and may be legally protected
from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient of this message or
their agent, or if this message has been addressed to you in error, please
immediately alert the sender by reply email and then delete this message
and any attachments. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any use, dissemination, copying, or storage of this message
or its attachments is strictly prohibited.  *