[MARMAM] [Remote Sensing IF 4.509] Invitation to Contribute to Special Issue “Remote Sensing Applications in Marine Mammal Research”

Lorenzo Fiori lorenzo.fiori at aut.ac.nz
Thu Apr 22 13:36:54 PDT 2021

Dear MAR-MAM community members,

I am writing to you as I am co-editing a special issue of Remote Sensing, entitled “Remote Sensing Applications in Marine Mammal Research”. As the use of remote sensing tools is becoming widespread in our field, I am confident that you might have work on this topic which would be a valuable contribution to include in this special issue. Hence, I am writing to inquire whether would you would consider submitting a communication or a full paper.

Remote Sensing (ISSN 2072-4292) is one of MDPI, Swiss peer-reviewed, open access journals, and covers all aspects of the remote sensing process, from instrument design and signal processing to the retrieval of geophysical parameters and their application in geosciences. Remote Sensing is indexed in the Science Citation Index Expanded (Web of Science), and has a 5-Year Impact Factor of 4.740. Our policy is to publish high quality papers for the fast dissemination of state of the art knowledge concerning remote sensing.

For more information about the Special Issue, please see:
https://www.mdpi.com/journal/remotesensing/special_issues/rs_marine_mammal

For information on manuscript preparation and related matters, please see the instructions for authors:
http://www.mdpi.com/journal/remotesensing/instructions

Would you let me know if you are interested? Although the deadline for submission of manuscripts to the Special Issue is 31 October 2021, I would appreciate hearing from you in the next few weeks whether you would be willing to submit a contribution.

With best wishes,

Lorenzo Fiori, Ph.D.
Remote Sensing Guest Editor