[MARMAM] Defenders of Wildlife is Seeking a Student and/or Contractor for Cook Inlet Beluga Systematic Review

Katharine Nalven KNalven at defenders.org
Wed Sep 30 16:35:30 PDT 2020

Defenders of Wildlife is seeking someone to help with a beluga systematic review. You'll notice that we are very flexible with this project. We would love to work with a current student or recent graduate, and are open to discussing how one might turn this project into a MS thesis or a dissertation chapter. We are also open to discussions about specific funding needs of the successful student/applicant. The successful candidate will be required to work closely with Defenders staff based in Alaska and D.C. throughout the project, however the project work will be conducted remotely.

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D6973F.52B1DBD0]<https://defenders.org/>
Katharine (Katy) Bear Nalven
Alaska Marine Representative, Field Conservation
DEFENDERS OF WILDLIFE<https://defenders.org/>
441 W 5th Ave #302, Anchorage, AK 99501
TEL: 907.276.9453
Facebook<https://facebook.com/DefendersofWildlife> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/Defenders> | Instagram<https://instagram.com/defendersofwildlife/> | Medium<https://medium.com/wild-without-end>