[MARMAM] Registration and Abstracts OPEN: Australia and New Zealand Student Chapter of SMM

Rebecca Boys rebeccaboys at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 2 19:56:57 PDT 2020

Dear Marine Mammal Community,

The committee of the Australia and New Zealand Regional Student Chapter (ANZSC) of the Society for Marine Mammalogy are pleased to announce our 5th annual conference. This year our meeting will be held virtually to ensure there are no disruptions from Covid! This will be held on the week of the 11-18th January 2021.

This is a free conference which aims to bring together students interested in marine mammals from across Australasia. We encourage students to present their work in the form of posters, speed talks and 15 minute slots, along with the opportunity to network. We will also be running workshops and organising talks by invited experts within the field.

Registration and abstract submission are OPEN!
Deadline for this will be the 18th October 2020.

For more information please visit our website: https://lpogsonmanning.wixsite.com/anzscsmm

follow us on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/ANZSCSMM/

Any questions, please do not hesitate to get in touch. The 2020 committee can be contacted by emailing: anzscsmm at gmail.com

Please circulate among your labs – this is a great experience for students!

Rebecca M Boys

Marine Biologist
PhD Student

Cetacean Ecology Research Group

School of Natural and Computational Sciences

Massey University

Auckland

New Zealand

https://www.cetaceanecology.org/
[cid:image002.png at 01D676D2.47173000]
@RebeccaMBoys
Society of Marine Mammalogy Education sub-committee member
European Cetacean Society National Contact Person for New Zealand