[MARMAM] Unpaid positions survey

Phil Clapham phillip.clapham at gmail.com
Mon Nov 23 15:38:34 PST 2020

In an effort to gather some data on the reliance (or otherwise) of research
projects on entry-level labor (paid or unpaid), I'd appreciate *directors
of research projects* taking a few minutes to answer some questions about
their experiences.  I am particularly but not exclusively interested in
projects operating as either small non-profits, or in developing countries
(or both); but I'm interested to hear from anyone who is actively
conducting marine mammal research *and* in a position to take on interns or
other entry-level positions.

Please email me at phillip.clapham at gmail.com and I'll send you the survey.
Thanks.

--
Phillip J. Clapham, Ph.D.
Research Associate

Senior Scientist
Seastar Scientific Inc.
Vashon Island, WA

*"Science flies you to the moon.  Religion flies you into buildings."* -
Anon.

*"The young know everything.  Unfortunately, they don't know anything
else." *- Anon.