[MARMAM] PADOC behavioural app now in Spanish and Portuguese !

Adrien Gannier adriengannier at laposte.net
Sun Nov 1 08:00:43 PST 2020

Dear MARMAMers,

We are pleased to announce that the new version of our cetacean
behaviour app, /*PADOC*/, is available.
Among other changes, major novelty of this version is its complete
translation in *Spanish* and *Portuguese*. (Thanks to the translators!)

/PADOC/ is a free /Android/ app, designed to study the comportment of
wild cetaceans at sea, that you can simply download in the /Play Store/.
A wide variety of behaviours, movements and group structures, associated
with real time GPS localisation, is available in this easy-to-use software.
All the /csv/ data is stored on your device, and of course remains
entirely yours.

You can learn more about it by following this link:
https://www.cetaces.org/padoc-application-2/padoc-application-en/

If you have any comment or suggestion, your feedback will be more than
appreciated! In particular, if you are working in a geographical area
non currently predefined in the app, feel free to contact me so that
your area can be added.

Best regards,

Laurent, Adrien and Alexandre on behalf of the /Groupe de Recherche sur
les Cétacés/