[MARMAM] NWSSMM 2020 Cancelled

Nathaniel Guilford guilfon at wwu.edu
Tue Mar 24 10:14:37 PDT 2020

Dear NWSSMM community,
In support of the efforts of the Whatcom County Health Department, the State of Washington, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and the WWU community to contain the spread of the COVID-19 virus, we will unfortunately be cancelling the spring meeting in Bellingham, WA originally scheduled for 05/02/2020-05/03/2020.
Thank you to those of you who expressed interest in attending and/or presenting; we are sorry we won’t get to see your research this spring.  Hopefully we can all catch up soon!
 Keep up the good work and stay healthy!
Best,
WWU Marine Mammal Lab