[MARMAM] DCLDE2020 Kona - Call for participation

Erin Oleson - NOAA Federal erin.oleson at noaa.gov
Wed Jun 3 21:52:53 PDT 2020

Aloha to the marine mammal bioacoustics community.

We’re pleased to announce that the calls for abstracts, workshop/tutorial
proposals, exhibits, sponsorship, and student travel support for DCLDE 2020
Kona are open! The website has been updated with important dates, updates,
and submission forms: http://www.soest.hawaii.edu/ore/dclde/.

[DCLDE 2020 Kona = 9th International Workshop on Detection, Classification,
Localization and Density Estimation of Marine Mammals using Passive
Acoustics, Kailua-Kona Hawaii, 7-11 December 2020].

Re. COVID-19: We know there is a lot of uncertainty in the world and
especially as it relates to travel and meetings. For now, we are holding
course on scheduling for DCLDE2020 in the hopes of minimal impact to the
event. We plan to re-evaluate the situation in mid-summer. Updates will be
posted on the DCLDE2020 website as they become available.

Best regards,
Erin Oleson and Eva-Marie Nosal
DLCDE 2020 Kona Co-chairs

--