[MARMAM] NEW PUBLICATION - Cetacean Population Studies (CPOPS) Vol. 2

Cetacean Population Studies cetaceanpopulationstudies at gmail.com
Tue Jul 28 19:19:32 PDT 2020

Dear Colleagues,

We are very pleased to inform you about the Cetacean Population Studies (CPOPS)
Vol. 2 <https://cpops.jp/archive/index.html> publishing online. CPOPS is a
peer reviewed online journal focusing on cetacean and other marine mammal
studies. For detailed information about CPOPS please see here
<https://cpops.jp/published_prospectus/index.html>.

The next volume, CPOPS Vol. 3, will be designated as* “Memorial Volume for
Dr. Seiji Ohsumi”* which passed away in November last year.

We would greatly appreciate if you could peruse this information and
consider contributing in the near future through submitting papers
<https://cpops.jp/paper_submission/index.html> for CPOPS Vol. 3 and also
introduce our new journal to your colleagues who may have an interest in
cetacean and other marine mammal studies.

 Best regards,

Hidehiro Kato, Ph. D.

Chairman, Publication committee for the CPOPS

https://cpops.jp